Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

My 6 Everyday Beauty Must-Haves


Happy Monday! I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products with you guys today. I always strive to look natural and glowing without wearing a ton of makeup. These are 6 of my everyday must-haves for achieving this natural look. 


I've been using Clinique Foundation for as long as I can remember. I always mix a drop or two of this foundation with my moisturizer for more of a sheer coverage. I need to stock up on this when I get home... they don't sell anything remotely close to my color in China!

I just starting using this product a few months ago and I am obsessed with it! It is the perfect under-eye concealer and illuminator.

This bronzer gives me the perfect glow.

This is hands down one of the best beauty investments I have ever made. The shades are very neutral but not at all boring. My favorites are Virgin, Sin and Toasted. I love using these three shades together to get a rose gold look. 

I can't say enough about this drug store classic.

Calvin Klein One Lipstick in No. 210 Fancy
I got this lipstick in a gift bag. I love the natural pinky hue and the luxurious creamy texture.










No comments:

Post a Comment